General Sanitation Rule
64 CSR 18 General Sanitation Rule covers the following facilities:
- CARE FACILITIES : Adult Day Care Centers, Emergency Shelters, Group Homes, Recovery Houses and Work Release Centers.
- INSTITUTIONS : Colleges and Universities, Correctional Facilities: Detention Centers, Jails, and Prisons.
- LODGING FACILITIES : Bed & Breakfast Inns, Hotels and Motels, Labor Camps, Tourist Cabins and other lodging facilities.
- PUBLIC RESTROOMS : (No permit required; inspected on complaint basis only, unless they are under a current local health department facility permit)
- RECREATIONAL FACILITIES : Campgrounds, Fairs & Festivals, Mass Gatherings, Organized Camps, Parks, and Playgrounds.
- SCHOOLS : Primary and Secondary (K-12) - public and private
Group Homes, emergency shelters, adult day care centers and work release centers.
Restaurants & Food Service
- 2022 Food Handler Class Dates
- WV Guide to Farmers Market Vendor Permits (PDF)
- WV Farmers Market Guide Entire Document (PDF)
- Application to Operate a Food Establishment (PDF)
- Farmer's Market Brochure (PDF)
- Hand Washing Sign (PDF)
- Introduction to Mobile Food Units (PDF)
- Mobile Food Service Requirements (PDF)
- Plan Review (PDF)
- Plan Review Addendum (PDF)
- Temporary Food Service Guidelines Booklet (PDF)
- Food Handler Regulation 2017 (PDF)
- 2013 Food Code
- Food Safety Links
Tattoo & Body Piercing Studios